Are you sick of being sick and stressed?
Are you struggling with chronic pain? Do you feel you need some help to heal and release stress?
Or maybe you’re looking for a way to tap into your own healing powers and those of the universe?
Breathe in peace and tranquillity and breathe out pain and stress…
It’s time to tap into the power of your subconscious mind as you reclaim the health and vitality that is your birthright. Your body has the blueprint to be healthy and well and your mind can work together with your body to create healing, peace and calmness.
Train your mind to let go of stress to create a powerful inner sanctuary. A place you can return to over and over again. A place you can escape to – from any chaos that might be swirling around you.
Let me guide you and lead you and shine the light for you down the pathway to healing. Relax into the guided meditations and tap into the many sources of healing available to you and within you.
“We all have the ability to heal ourselves; I know, I have done so … and you can too,” Fiona Hoskin.
🧡 Be guided to facilitate your own healing
🧡 Find a deep sense of peace and calm
🧡 Understand the power you have within you to heal
🧡 Create a safe, tranquil space within yourself and for yourself to direct your healing
🧡 Revisit these guided meditations as many times as you wish – they are yours to use when you need them
This Program is For You IF…
- You are looking for peace, calm and pain release in your life
- You are willing to explore the idea that your body can heal itself
- You are committed to being well and healthy by regularly practising the meditations
- You are open to hearing and trying new ideas to see what works for you
- You’d like to lower your overall stress levels and learn how to better manage your pain
- Welcome video
- A short audio to help you get comfortable
- An introductory audio to help you get the most from your meditation sessions.
- 10 Guided Meditations for Healing (see below)
Meet Fiona Hoskin
I have spent most of my life in the teaching, coaching and management arena in many different forms. From my first role as an older sister teaching skills to my siblings, to working as a primary school teacher, to training apprentices as a chef in my own restaurant, to 20 years of building and managing a successful sales branch of 147 people, to coaching people to achieve greatness … and I’ve loved it all as I love seeing people succeed.
I am passionate about so many things in life:
- This planet we live on … Earth. Such a cool place to live don’t you think? ♥
- Eating good food ‘cos I believe life is too short to eat bad food! ♥
- Walking in nature – makes my soul sing! ♥
- Drinking clean filtered, unadulterated water … sweet! ♥
- Reading anything in hammocks. ♥
- Laughing, having fun and spending time with family and friends. ♥♥♥
- Sleeping — Bring it on so my body can rest and repair! ♥
- Reflecting … on pretty much everything! ♥
- Travelling and immersing myself in other cultures. ♥
- The sun! Sunrises. Sunsets! The feel of the sun on my skin in the early morning. The light it gives to my days. The warmth it brings. The life it nurtures. ♥♥♥
- The moon. The full moon. The new moon. The moon rising. The moon rising over the ocean! ♥♥♥
But, my biggest passion is my health. Taking care of myself. Leading a happy, healthy balanced lifestyle.
My mission in life is to inspire and lead others to do the same for THEIR wonderful, exciting, sometimes challenging, but always awesomely miraculous lives and I look forward to working with YOU soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to start on a certain date?
You can start the guided meditations as soon as they land in your inbox and you can work through at your own pace and in your own time.
How long do the meditations go for?
The meditations are between 10-30 mins each.
Do I need to have experience with meditating?
No experience needed. The meditations will guide you through the steps each time so all you need to do is follow along.